Good staff are the foundations of the BERGER Group. We offer you an excellent working atmosphere in a friendly and team-oriented environment.
Additional BERGER plus points for employees
- Security. As a strong family business with a long tradition, successfully established in the market for over 110 years, we offer you secure crisis-proof jobs in a friendly and team-oriented environment. The BERGER GROUP, with its headquarters in Passau, Bavaria, operates primarily in the construction raw materials, ready-mix concrete and construction services sectors. Our more than 3,000 staff deliver products and services to our customers in Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Austria every day. As a regionally-based medium-sized company, we occupy a leading role in our markets.
- Growth. We will continue to expand in the future. We aim to develop our market position in the traditional business areas and develop new emerging segments to continue our current growth trend.
- Trust. We view our employees as entrepreneurs in the company. After a thorough induction we are quick to entrust new team members with responsible tasks and promote self-reliance in every individual. This means that each and every employee has the opportunity of contributing to BERGER's future development with their own ideas and new perspectives. The fact that our core workforce has been with the company a long time tells us that our staff in the BERGER GROUP feel well looked after and their work recognised and valued. However, the main appeal is the broad range of professional development opportunities which BERGER employees have with us, plus a secure and well-paid job. At the end of the day, the strongest foundation of a successful company is a contented workforce. And this is why BERGER makes a long-term investment in the personal and professional development of its staff and provides excellent conditions, enabling them to grow alongside the Group.
- Support. Whether interns, apprentices or full-time staff – we invest in a thorough induction and complete training and professional development for you. This is a powerful boost for first-class professional future prospects and a rapid career path. We fill most of our management positions in the industrial, technical and commercial fields from our own ranks.
- We at BERGER view ourselves as one big team and opt for collaboration instead of conflict, for rapid decision-making, flat hierarchies and clear processes.
- Quality training. BERGER is one of the largest apprenticing companies in our region and offers training and dual studies of the highest quality. Our success is down to our many years of experience.
- BERGER values your input as an equal: your personal opinions and ideas are always welcome, meaning that you can make an active contribution to the company's success.
- A fair wage. BERGER pays you in line with performance, so you can make a real difference to your salary. We offer you as yet undreamt-of professional prospects and look forward to your application.
You can apply online now in the jobs section. This also shows apprenticeships and internships. If you have further questions, just give us a call or write us an e-mail:
karriere [at] bergerholding.eu