BERGER Mortars, quality-controlled and certified. Our range of masonry mortars covers all major applications and encompasses general-purpose, lightweight, facework and sound-absorbing mortars. And the ready-to-use BERGER mortar service ensures optimum workability.
Our general-purpose masonry mortar has great compressive strength and is extremely easy to work with – and not just because it’s delivered fresh and is workable for a long time. Its key advantages are:
- No on-site mixing, saving space
- No need to use or clean mixers or material containers, or supervise quality
- High workability
- Transported in crane-liftable 200-litre buckets
- Consistent quality thanks to consistent ready-mix formulations
- No capital investment in mixing, conveying or lifting equipment
- Delivered before work starts
Our lightweight mortar has optimum thermal insulating properties (saves up to 25% more heating energy than general-purpose mortar) while having high compressive strength. Good noise insulation, high workability and environmentally friendly. Supplied ready mixed ex works – right on time!
We developed our facework masonry mortar for double-leaf exposed masonry. It has high compressive strength and density. And, like all BERGER masonry mortars, it is highly workable and gives clean results.
A simple, cost-effective and lasting way of keeping noise outside: quality sound-absorbing mortar from BERGER. By filling the cavities it gives the masonry a high unit weight, thus increasing its sound insulating characteristics in an environmentally friendly way.