BERGER quality concrete is produced in over 70 concrete plants in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic and delivered ex-works and ready to be placed by our ready-mix trucks – on time, 24x7 and in top quality for every requirement.
The top-quality concretes, for almost all applications, are manufactured to specially developed formulations under DIN EN 206-1 and DIN 1045-2 or other standards, and supplied ready to be placed. We ensure a perfect formulation, production and delivery of every concrete, even for special customer requirements.
Concrete is a modern, high-performance and top-grade building material. We encounter this building material – made from the basic components cement, water plus sand and gravel – almost daily. Concrete has now become one of the most important building materials of our modern society. The concrete quality is determined by the quality of the raw materials, the mixing process and quick transport to the construction site. We have all these things under one roof.
- Top grade, quality-tested raw materials.
- Modern mixing plant technology and quality testing in Berger's own test facilities.
- Seamless delivery logistics. The large BERGER fleet of mixer vehicles and concrete pumps bring BERGER quality concrete for every application straight to the building site.
- Continuous in-house and external monitoring ensures the constant high quality of our ready-mix concrete.
Recycling plants take the pressure off the environment and ensure sustainable production.
Individual types of concrete can be manufactured for your special construction project on request or a customised logistics concept designed. Our concrete experts will be happy to advise you.
• Normal-strength concretes
• High-strength concretes
• Exposed concretes
• Highly water-resistant concretes
• Easy-to-work, self-compacting concretes
• Heavy concretes and anti-radiation concretes
• Concretes for bulky structural elements
• Coloured concretes
• Lightweight concretes
• Base courses with hydraulic binder (HBM)
• Road pavement concretes
• High early strength pavement concretes
• Drainage concretes